We’re always on the lookout for car enthusiasts as passionate about customer service as we are!
SweetCars is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have a strong work ethic and are passionate and enthusiastic about the luxury, performance, and just plain fun vehicles we sell, this could be the job for you!
- Daily responsibilities include thorough cleaning and detailing of customer and SweetCars-owned vehicles
- Perform paint correction procedures and install ceramic coatings on vehicles
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Must possess strong customer service orientation
- Must have the ability to balance a busy workload in a fast-paced environment — bonus opportunity available
- Previous automotive detailing experience/thorough understanding of highline automotive detailing is preferred
- Clean driving record required
- Hours are 8–5 Monday–Friday, with some Saturdays (2–3 per year) required
Paint Protection Film (PPF) Installer
SweetCars is seeking an experienced Paint Protection Film (PPF) Installer with a passion for the luxury, performance — and just plain fun — vehicles that we specialize in. Are you the right person to join our team?
- You will be responsible for installation of PPF on customer vehicles, customer consultation, and product demonstration
- Minimum of two years’ professional PPF installation and/or vinyl wraps experience required
- Must have an exceptional level of attention to detail and be meticulous in your work
- Must possess strong communication skills and customer service orientation
- Must have the ability to balance a busy workload in a fast-paced environment
- This is a full-time position with full benefits and bonus potential
- Regular Monday–Friday 8–5 hours with a very occasional Saturday required (2–3 per year)
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a clean driving record
Do you have a passion for all things automotive and a desire to get a start in the auto business? SweetCars is seeking an automotive porter to join our team! The porter is essentially a jack-of-all-trades at our store.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of our inventory vehicles both in the showroom and on the lot
- Maintaining the presentation of our lot and facility
- Preparation of sold vehicles for delivery
- Running errands
- Shuttling customers to and from our dealership
- Other duties as assigned
We are seeking a candidate with a passion for the premium luxury, sports and exotic vehicles we sell. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to effectively communicate, prioritize tasks, and have the flexibility to adapt to changing tasks and priorities on a daily basis, as well as identify and diagnose vehicle problems using computer diagnostic equipment and other diagnostic techniques.
Open to both full- and part-time applicants. Must be at least 18 years of age with a clean driving record.